Monday, July 13, 2009

Stubborn Little Bugger

I'm new to the whole blogging situation; however, I think that it will be quite useful as the baby is born and grows up. I like the idea of being able to post pictures and stories for all our loved ones to see and since I refuse to cave in to facebook or myspace...I'm left with a blog.

As everyone already knows, I'm STILL with child. Due date is this Friday, July 17th. I've had one really sweet, hard, painful contraction...and that's it. Nothing else. I started cramping this past weekend which also has led to nothing. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to tell me my progress, or lack thereof. My doctor is in no hurry for me to have this baby... which has made my feelings for her sour a bit. We've had our bags packed for the past week and prayed for him to come (quite literally pat has prayed for me to have painful contractions 3-5 minutes apart for an hour or more) At this point, he has to wait until Thursday to come out for our convenience. We have big plans of seeing Harry Potter 6 (So excited) on Wednesday and Pat finishes his class for the week on Thursday so baby James will have to wait (Otherwise I will spank him the moment he emerges). I will update tomorrow after the appointment and HOPEFULLY something is happening down south.

2 comments:

  1. Those darn kids!! They seem to have a mind of their own. He's already just like his dad. I am so glad to hear that you are all doing well. Keep us updated. Good luck! I have only one word EPIDURAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work you guys wow he is cute this blog is great keep the photos coming we hope you guys are doing good and getting "enough" sleep we cant wait to see you and hold little jimmy

    ReplyDelete